Terms and Conditions
Bookings and Payments
- In order to make your booking please complete and return the booking form to me, a copy of which is available on our website. All events will be confirmed by email.
- Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt of your cleared payment for 50% of the final fee (the “deposit”).
- The balance of the fee must be paid in cash or a cheque on the day of the event, prior to the start of the event.
- If you fail to pay 50% of the fee at the time of booking, I reserve the right to cancel the booking without penalty and you will forfeit any other fees paid previously and remain liable for any cancellation fees.
- All prices quoted reflect the details you provide in the booking form. If you change the time or location or number attending the event, please be aware that an increase in fee could take effect.
- You should keep a copy of the booking form and my email confirmation for your records.
- All changes to the contract, including changes to the number of people attending, must be arranged and agreed by me in advance of the event. If you make changes less than 7 days prior to the event, please note I may not be able to accommodate the changes.
Cancellations must be made by email: email@example.com
If you cancel the booking less than 14 days prior to the event you will lose the deposit. If you cancel the booking 14 days or more before the event, you will receive 50% of the deposit back via a cheque.
In the unlikely event that I am forced to cancel the booking, I will contact you immediately. I will make all reasonable attempts to find a suitable alternative date. Should a suitable alternative not be found, I will of course refund you your deposit. If an alternative date is agreed there will be no refund given to you of the booking deposit already paid.
The good behavior of the children at the party, remains your responsibility.
I have first aid training but the safety of the children attending remains your responsibility.
You must ensure there is adequate adult supervision at all times. We suggest a ratio of at least one adult per five children over the age of 6 years. The younger the children, the more adults that will be required.
For their own safety, no adults or children with nut allergies can be present at the party. It is your responsibility to check this with them.
If anyone participating has sensitive skin, they should check the list of ingredients to see if anything will irritate them.
Disposable gloves will be used during parts of the making process and anyone with allergies to latex should inform the Party Leader.
Please ensure there is a nearby parking space at the venue for me as the equipment is heavy!
Please ensure there is adequate clear table and work surface area to accommodate the number of people attending the event. Food and drink must be kept away whilst we are making the products. The floors should be clear of hazards.
I also require convenient access to a safe, clean, fully working microwave and sink with running hot water.
Delayed start and late running
If, due to no fault of my own, the event is running late I may not be able to complete all the products with all the party attendees. There will be no reduction in the fee in these circumstances.
I have a public liability insurance policy.
I am only liable to you as set out in these terms and conditions. I have no other duty or liability to you.
Nothing in these terms removes or limits my liability for death or personal injury caused by something I have done or failed to do or for any fraudulent misrepresentation I have made to you.
Except as set out above, my total liability to you will be limited to £1,000.
Any complaint must be made by email to me no more than 30 days after the event. Full payment must still be made to me as agreed in the contract.
I will make every effort to settle disputes as soon as reasonably practicable.
Cosmetic products safety
Each person attending the party will be provided with a detailed ingredient sheet to take home.
At each party I carry a folder containing the ingredients details and the relevant safety assessments for each of the types of products made at the event and the hazard sheets for each product. Copies of this information is available on request.
I am committed to maintaining your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is kept secure against unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or destruction. Except as required by law, or in accordance with these terms and conditions, your personal information will not be passed to anyone without your permission.
I reserve the right to vary these terms from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of varied terms on our website.
If any part of these terms are found to be illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these terms.
These terms are governed by English Law. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related these terms.
Bubbletastic is the trading name of Kelly Gummett, 16 Tereslake Green, Brentry, Bristol, BS10 6LT.